We cover the greater Auckland area as well as the main centres in New Zealand, and overseas. We’d love to work with you, and we can do so in person, by phone, email or the Internet
For mortgage and insurance
Director & Senior Mortgage Adviser
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.
- Please send an email to email@example.com and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
- When we receive your complaint we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
• by calling 0800 347 257
• by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
• writing to: FSCL
PO Box 5967